- September 21, 2020 - November 2, 2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The NCQLP (LC) exam is scheduled for November 7, 2020. There is a Vancouver exam site shown in the NCQLP handbook
The NCQLP (LC) exam is scheduled for November 2, 2020. There is a Vancouver exam site shown in the NCQLP handbook. We are willing to assist anyone wanting to write the 4.0 hour exam by coordinating a study group. This study session is 7 weeks of group participation not lectures. There is a great deal of reading and preparation for each evening. Most of the reading material will be made available. The more you put into the sessions, the more you will get out of it. The group size will be limited to 10. The study session fees will be $350 (CDN).
A suggested schedule is given below:
- Monday, September 21, 2020 @ 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Monday, September 28, 2020 @ 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Monday, October 5, 2020 @ 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday, October 15, 2020 @ 5:30pm – 9:30pm – Practice Exam
- Monday, October 19, 2020 @ 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday, October 26, 2020 @ 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Monday, November 2, 2020 @ 6:00pm – 9:00pm
(Since this is a small group, if the dates/days need to be changed we will try our best to accommodate.)
Sessions will be online (likely using Zoom) so attendees will need access to a device and the internet.
THE EXAM IS RUN BY NCQLP; not IES Vancouver. THE PREP FEES DO NOT INCLUDE EXAM COSTS!
If you want to sign up for the exam, please go to the NCQLP web site (www.ncqlp.org), review the requirements etc and then download & complete the candidates handbook (please note the e-mail address for NCQLP is email@example.com).
Exam Registration Deadlines and Fees: September 21, 2020 ($675.00 USD)
If you are interested in the preparation course, please register and then advise firstname.lastname@example.org